Trinitas Group’s Sydney office, which is located in Parramatta CBD, is seeking a Project Manager to join its energetic team. Trinitas Group is a fast-growing multi-faceted consultancy that employs 45 staff across its Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne Offices. As a Project Manager, you will have access to our Environmental Consultants, Occupational Hygienists, HAZMAT Consultants, PHD Practitioners, Projects Managers, Software Developers, Health Professionals and Occupational Physicians
Trinitas Group is the only Australian consultancy company that owns, develops and deploys an in-house cloud-based HAZMAT App, Online Case Management Portal and QR Code Generator. Click this link for more information on our software https://trinitasgroup.com.au/. Trinitas Groups in-house software has enabled our HAZMAT and Occupational Hygiene team to become the most responsive and cost-effective HAZMAT consultancy company in Australia.
Trinitas Group is currently included on a range of Government and National consulting panels and contracts with government and institutional companies in addition to significant commitments to clients within the education, property management, construction and transport sectors
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- On-site experience undertaking Asbestos / HAZMAT field works
- Previous project management experience in the asbestos / hazardous materials industry (desirable)
- Ability to schedule works via our enterprise Case Management System. Click here for more details https://vincisoftware.com/
- High attention to detail in undertaking quality assurance reviews of completed reports
- A keen interest in Contaminated Land Assessment/Remediation; and/or Occupation Hygiene, specifically hazardous materials management
- Confidence and ability to work independently
- Ability to evaluate and derive solutions when faced with the unexpected
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to consult with employees, stakeholders and clients
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Be Kind!
A competitive and attractive salary package will be offered to the right applicant, including smartphone allowance, tablet and laptop. Mentoring will also be provided by one of Trinitas Groups highly experienced industry leaders, to further develop the skills and capabilities of the successful candidates.
Interested applicants are requested to forward their CVs to the National Operations Manager by email at email@example.com. It is anticipated applicants selected for an interview will be contacted during the first two weeks of January for a mid-January face to face interview, so please provide contact details applicable for this period. The Trinitas Group Sydney office offers an exciting and friendly working environment and is situated a 2-minute walk to Parramatta transport interchange.
For more details about Trinitas Group please visit https://trinitasgroup.com.au/
If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Trinitas Group on 1800 487 464
Please note a relevant Australian working visa is required