- We are looking for 2 x Graduate Hazardous Materials Consultants to support the growth of our business.
- Head Office – Parramatta, NSW 2150
- Occupational Hygiene
- Environmental Science
- Work Health & Safety
Type of Employment:
- Full Time
- Knowledge and practical application of asbestos legislation and relevant asbestos codes of practice
- Ability to learn and operate Trinitas Group’s enterprise Asbestos Inspection App to complete the following:
- Asbestos building inspections
- Asbestos registers and asbestos management plans
- Chain of Custody (COC) reports
- Visual asbestos clearance inspections and clearance certificates
- Background asbestos air monitoring during remediation projects
- Disciplined work approach, including the ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold a current NSW driver’s licence
- Ability to travel interstate to complete works
Trinitas Group Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Overnight stay allowance
- Time in Lieu
- Phone allowance
- Laptop and tablet
- Car allowance
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Personal development with a choice of external training course
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to forward their CV of qualifications and experience addressed to the General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.orgSuccessful applicants will be subject to a Working with Children’s Check and Criminal Records check.
For further details about Trinitas Group feel free to contact 1800 4 TRINITAS or visit www.trinitasgroup.com.au.
Trinitas Group is an equal opportunity employer.