Worker in critical condition after electrocution

Worker in critical condition after electrocution

A worker has been transported to hospital this afternoon after receiving an electric shock in inner Adelaide this afternoon.

Critical care ambulance workers and the Metropolitan Fire Service attended the scene. A crane was required to extricate the worker from the roof space of the building.

The man was working on wiring in the space, which is above a beauty parlour, when the incident occured.

SA Police and SafeWork SA have confirmed that they are investigating.

SafeWork SA have a range of alerts on their website outlining the dangers of working in ceiling spaces, including heat stress, electric shock and electrocution.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(;background-color: #000000;background-size: cover;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: no-repeat;}#stuning-header {min-height: 650px;}