Tradie injured by belt sander on Mosman work site

Tradie injured by belt sander on Mosman work site

A tradesman in Sydney was taken to hospital last Friday after he was injured using a belt sander.

Ambulances were called to the site in Mosman after the worker had his trousers and genitals caught in a belt sander.

Fire and Rescue NSW as well as two ambulances attended the scene, before the ambulances transported him and the sander to Royal North shore hospital, to have the sander removed.

A NSW Ambulance spokeswoman explained that man suffered suspected lacerations to his genital area.

He was discharged later that day and SafeWork NSW confirmed that they are investigating the incident.

Leave a Reply

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://trinitasgroup.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/banner-small.png);background-color: #000000;background-size: cover;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: no-repeat;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}
Contact Us
LinkedIn
Call Us
Email Us
Trinitas Email NewsletterSign Up

Get the latest news in your inbox, including asbestos management, mould, hazardous materials, occupational hygiene, court findings and legislative updates relating to safety in the workplace.